Chamber Filter Press
- Chamber Filter Presses are used for mechanical dewatering of a great number of different kinds of slurries and sludges.
- This method offers a great advantage of an increased amount of dry content in the filter cake, and an excellent quality of filtered water free of any floating elements.
- By maximising the dry contents, it becomes possible to optimally reduce the sludge volume.
- We offer a choice of different installations, depending on the kind of slurry apparent and the additives used.
- Various additives available for use include liquid polymers, powder polymers, iron chloride and milk of lime.
- Chamber volumes range between 2.7 and 4 m3.
- We rely on two methods for filter cakes removal:
- either by using forklift buckets
- or by using a conveyor belt system
MEMBRANE FILTER PRESSES
- Difficult slurry conditions can be repaired using a membrane filter press.
- It is possible to dewater sludge streams with temperatures 85°C at levels of pressure 6 bar.
- Filter cakes can be washed, causing elimination of water soluble materials.
- Capacity volume of 2.7m3
- Filter cakes fall into buckets, which are arranged on lift trucks and equipped with a rotating fork, and which can be transported away to containers or trailers.
CENTRIFUGE FILTER PRESSES
- With our GEA-Westfalia UCD536 centrifuge model, we can keep dewatering organic slurries until it turns into a strip of solid filter cake.
- Additives used include liquid and powder polymers.
- The strip of solid filter cake is then transported by a screw transport system and a telescopic conveyor belt into a container or a trailer.
- The capacity of a centrifuge system reaches 1.2 TDS an hour.
- The installation is designed in such a way that building-up or building-down can be completed within the shortest duration possible.
- Small scope dredging works can be conducted using our fleet of dredging vessels.
- A dredging vessel works like a floating pontoon, and using a sludge scraper, it becomes possible to pump sludge from as deep as 4 meters.
- Even solid, mineralized sludge that has had years to harden can be loosened and pumped up with a rotary lobe pump.
- The fleet is built entirely of stainless steel, and therefore can be engaged in the most aggressive environment.
- Installing dredging works gives you a huge number of advantages.
- It becomes unnecessary to remove water from the top of a basin or a lagoon.
- Non-invasive process makes sure that the sludge always stays smooth and within bounds.
- All basins and lagoons remain in use during operations.
- Rain has no impact on the continuation of operations.
- The production process does not have to be discontinued at any time.
- Wireless interface with a dredging vessel guarantees no contact with sludge contents and safety for the operator.
Atox takes care of your dewatering needs. Depending on your requirements, we will provide you with an adapted semi-mobile system or a fixed dewatering installation. We will assume total responsibility for the engineering, the realization, the follow-up process and continuous servicing of the installation. With our experience and our technical knowledge, we are in a position to provide better dewatering procedures, developed with cutting edge technology.
PROCESSING FILTER CAKES
We will access and come up with a solution for you for the most sustainable manner of disposing and processing the filter cakes produced during all dewatering procedures. We continue to cooperate with leading companies in the field.
We take the entire process of dewatering and processing its by-products seriously.
WHEN SHOULD YOU TURN TO ATOX?
- During limited duration rebuilding projects or renovations of existing installations.
- For disaster management.
- For draining of basins, lagoons, silo’s, wells and other slurry and sludge locations.
- For draining of water channels and ponds.
- For extra support on your own dewatering site.
- For conducting water testing.